- Morocco and Western Sahara Basins
- Senegal - Mauritania Basins
- Ivory Coast Basins
- Niger Delta
- Rio Muni and Douala Basins
- Namibian Basins
- Mozambique Channel Basin
Each of the above projects covers both the shallow and deepwater areas. Each atlas includes approximately 1,000 km of seismic (reprocessed by Western Geophysical) and a set of montages as follows:
- Database, Fiscal and Licensing Introduction covering licences, wells and seismic databases, hydrocarbon occurrences, fiscal regimes and scoping economics.
- Plate Tectonic Reconstructions.
- Potential Field Summaries - gravity maps and interpretations.
- Seismic Montage, including interpretations of key lines.
- Petroleum Geology and Systems covering geochemical evaluations (source rock quality and maturity), reservoir summaries, play concepts and fairways.
Each atlas, exclusive of any tax, delivery or customs duties: US $ 25,000
Discounts for multi sales available on request