• THE WHAT MAP:
• Well Information
- geological commentary on drilling and recent wells
• Hydrocarbon Shows
- by age for all wells
• And ...
• Test Details
- including reservoir, interval, flow rates and fluid quality
- Seamless coverage across the UKCS and NCS – one map sheet
- Detailed geological base map including detailed structural elements, source rock maturity, field reservoirs and outlines
- Additionally for the UKCS - reservoir distribution and subcrop
- Cultural base map which incorporates licence layers
- Direct links to over 1,500 technical reviews of recently completed and released wells in the UK and Norway Discovery Digests
- Detailed, geologically focussed commentary on unreleased wells
- Full DST and shows by age information for all exploration and appraisal wells
- Updated review of well results, by examination of all composite logs, as wells are released
- Auto-zoom to newly spudded, completed and released wells
- Quick navigation to all wells
- Map co-ordinate display (latitude, longitude, projection and scale) and measuring tool
- All information presented in layers that can be manipulated by turning on and off
- Regular updates to capture all new well and field information
- Limitless access company-wide at anytime from anywhere with an internet connection via www.whatmap.co.uk
- A PetroView® Module is produced for Wood Mackenzie's widely sold mapping information system. It is fully integrated and includes an easy to use search and query tool.
- An ArcGIS™ Shapefiles module is also available for non Wood Mackenzie clients.